Veterans Education Benefits

Using your Benefits

Identify and apply for benefits:

Use the GI Bill® comparison tool to determine which benefits you are eligible for based on your time in service and military status. The benefit estimator compares the estimated benefits paid depending on the Chapter and school.  Once you have decided which of the eligible benefits you wish to use, apply for benefits through  A Certificate of Eligibility will be sent to you. You can also access your Certificate of Eligibility through or through E-Benefits.


Tuition/Out of State:

If you are from out of state, make sure to contact the Residency Classification Office to see if you are eligible for resident tuition under the Choice Act.


Certify your enrollment:

Once you are registered for classes complete the Enrollment Certification Request. After your adviser has signed the form, please return the signed form to our office, either in person or via email. We cannot certify your enrollment to the VA without this form, so make sure to complete it before each quarter.