Veterans Education Benefits


Depending on your situation, there will be a variety of housing options that you can consider while attending the UW. Some of the choices you will have include residence halls, single student apartments, family housing, fraternities, sororities, and apartments or houses.

The monthly housing stipend is paid directly to you by the VA. This means you are responsible for paying rent or any housing charges you have depending on your situation. If you do have room and board through UW, please contact Housing and Food Services to let them know you are using benefits, so you can set up a payment plan with them.