Student Parent Resource Center




The following forms are required for applying for child care assistance:

International students do not complete the FAFSA. In addition to the Child Care Assistance Application, they must complete the following form and submit it along with a copy of their I-20 to our office.

Once you have been awarded child care assistance, the forms you will need to complete include:


Other forms and information that you might find useful for financial aid purposes include: